A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabeel Babar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabeel Babar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Babar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabeel Babar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Babar graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Culpeper Regional Hospital Inc
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabeel Ibraiz Babar MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nabeel I. Babar practice?
- Dr. Nabeel Babar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nabeel Babar practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Culpeper, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Lanham, MD and Harrisonburg, VA.
See Culpeper Internists and Culpeper Endocrinologists.