A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabeel Babar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabeel Babar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabeel Babar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Babar graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Culpeper Regional Hospital Inc
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabeel Ibraiz Babar MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nabeel I. Babar practice?
- Dr. Nabeel Babar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nabeel Babar practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Culpeper, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Lanham, MD and Harrisonburg, VA.
See Culpeper Internists and Culpeper Endocrinologists.