A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabeel Babar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabeel Babar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babar
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Babar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabeel Babar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Babar graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Culpeper Regional Hospital Inc
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabeel Ibraiz Babar MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nabeel I. Babar practice?
- Dr. Nabeel Babar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nabeel Babar practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Culpeper, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Lanham, MD and Harrisonburg, VA.
See Culpeper Internists and Culpeper Endocrinologists.