A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabeel Dar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabeel Dar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabeel Dar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dar graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Dar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabeel Saleem Dar MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Nabeel S. Dar practice?
- Dr. Nabeel Dar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nabeel Dar practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX and El Paso, TX.
See Lubbock Radiologists.