A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabeel Farah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabeel Farah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabeel Farah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Farah graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Farah has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabeel William Farah MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nabeel W. Farah practice?
- Dr. Nabeel Farah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nabeel Farah practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Sleep Medicine Doctors.