Dr. Nabeel Farooqui MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

August 16th, 2016
No nonsence type of doctor. Get to business right away. Great experience and knowledge.

April 8th, 2016
A LIFE SAVER AND DOCTOR'S DOCTOR.
We are in our senior years and have been in contact with many good doctors over the years. However, Doctor Farooqui is one of the most intelligent, caring, trustworthy, articulate and knowledgeable doctors we have ever known. We left Utah over a year ago to return to Indiana due to Ruth's health, thinking this would be her last year. Dr. Farooqui, after review of her past records, gave us a step by step explanation of why she was in the medical shape she was in and the corrective steps necessary to change her quality of life. (We have never had a Doctor in the past ask, "How much time do you have"?) As another Doctor friend of ours stated, "Ruth has had a Lazarus experience". Thank you Doctor Farooqui. You have certainly blessed the lives of a senior couple in their 58th year of marriage. May God bless you and your family in your future endeavors.

March 22nd, 2016
We love Dr. Farooqui! He and his staff are always so professional, kind, and thorough. They have helped my son by leaps and bounds! We are so thankful to have such a wonderful provider come to Greensburg.

January 27th, 2016
Consistent, thorough care to diagnose a 10+ year problem...
I cannot accurately explain the improvement in my condition and quality of life that Dr. Farooqui and his staff have given back to me, it is far beyond 5 stars and excellent. I have had hives off and on for nearly 15 years, Dr. Farooqui and staff took the time and effort to ask questions, dive deep with follow up and legitimate concern instead of simply poking and prodding. They worked diligently with my insurance provider to get me on a monthly treatment that has alleviated ALL signs of the hives which I had DAILY for the last 4-6 months. What a great practice!

September 2nd, 2015
Superhero!
We discovered Dr. Farooqui while he was practicing in Columbus, Ohio. He went above and beyond my expectations with my 7 yr old son. So much so, that we are considering making the 4 hour trip to follow up with him in his new location. Because of him and his knowledge, he proved what other doctors diagnosed as a peanut allergy to be a mild skin irritation! My son thinks he's a superhero!

February 27th, 2013
Dr. Farooqui is one of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors I have had the pleasure of meeting. We take our whole family to him and he is always helpful and informative.