A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabeel Najib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabeel Najib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Najib
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Najib Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Najib graduated from Zagazig University.
Dr. Najib has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabeel Mahmoud Najib MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nabeel M. Najib practice?
- Dr. Nabeel Najib has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabeel Najib practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near West New York, NJ.
See West New York Allergists and West New York Pediatricians.