A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabeel Najib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabeel Najib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Najib graduated from Zagazig University.
Dr. Najib has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabeel Mahmoud Najib MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nabeel M. Najib practice?
- Dr. Nabeel Najib has 8 office locations.
Dr. Nabeel Najib practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near West New York, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Bergen, NJ and Clifton, NJ.
See West New York Allergists and West New York Pediatricians.