A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabeel Romman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabeel Romman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabeel Romman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romman graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Romman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabeel Hab El Romman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nabeel H. Romman practice?
- Dr. Nabeel Romman has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabeel Romman practices Otolaryngology near Pasadena, TX.
See Pasadena Otolaryngologists.