Dr. Nabeel Shalan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 4 reviews

August 17th, 2015
Most Excellent Doctor
I love this Doctor, he helped me when nobody else could and made a huge difference in my life. He didnt give up on me.

January 17th, 2014
no longer my doctor
I went to Dr Shalan for 4 years with breast cancer. Twice he sent me for radiation and it was not needed, according to the radiation oncologist. Every time I went there he argued with me that cancer did not hurt. I knew where the cancer had metasticised before I went in because it hurt. His receptionist is rude , unconcerned and inefficient. Most of the time when I called the phone was being answered by the service . They never called me back and if I needed something I had to go over to the office to get it. It took her two weeks just to file with my insurance co for an approval to start my radiation. She told me that everyone that came in there had cancer and that I was not anymore special than the rest of their patients. I changed doctors and my new doctor was told that they didn't know when they would have time to send my records over.

August 6th, 2012
they do not show any care for the patient. the secretary is very rude .

August 11th, 2009
Wonderful
I came to this man on the advice of my co-workers due to having problems with the oncologist I was using. Not only did I make the right choice, this man saved my life. Not only did he sit down and discuss the options I truly needed, but he actually talks to you and listens, treating you as a human being and not just another dollar sign like my last oncologist. This man shows great consern and understanding and is a real asset for people, just like me, who really needs the support. I strongly recommend him and so does my family. Thank you Dr. Shalan.