A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabeel Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabeel Syed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Syed
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Syed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabeel Syed, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Syed has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabeel Hyder-Khaderi Syed MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nabeel H. Syed practice?
- Dr. Nabeel Syed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nabeel Syed practices Urology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Sunnyvale, TX.
See Mesquite Urologists.