A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabeel Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabeel Syed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Syed
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Syed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabeel Syed, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Syed has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabeel Hyder-Khaderi Syed MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nabeel H. Syed practice?
- Dr. Nabeel Syed has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabeel Syed practices Urology near Sunnyvale, TX.
See Sunnyvale Urologists.