Dr. Nabeel Syed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nabeel Syed?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Nabeel Syed?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 13th, 2016

He save my life and. I think him because i would not be here if it had not been for this Dr i think you my wife thanks you and my children to.

He talk to ma Yes I would tell every one about him that have that problem tthat I have or had He gave me hope that I can live with this

January 5th, 2016

Patient

Nice bedside manner. Did take an exception amount of time during initial consultation. Biopsy was significantly painful...as it seemed he did not wait for numbing medicine to take effect. Waited well over an hour from my appointment time.

November 25th, 2015

Dr. Syed was compassionate, attentive, and really seemed to care about his patients. I had a great experience with him.

October 13th, 2015

Brutal prostate biopsy

My husband had a biopsy 4 years ago. This ax man didn't even numb my husband and the procedure was excruciating. My husband just visited a new urologist who performed the same procedure - quickly and painlessly. We now know that Dr. Syed did not perform the biopsy correctly. My husband had lots of pain and discomfort for months afterwards. It's interesting also that he moved his practice out of the Dallas area. Do not visit Dr. Syed!

September 8th, 2015

Poor follow up,

If you want a doctor to take your case seriously and have a sense of urgency, I suggest you look else where. Dr. Syed took my money, twice, and never gave me any hope or direction for my son's condition. I was told he would contact me but that never happened. My son is still facing his same issues and Syes has made more money but lost a client.

September 26th, 2014

Poor office staff

My husband was referred to Dr Syed by our insurance. We met with the Dr to learn that my husband had some prostate concerns and should have a biopsy. We scheduled the biopsy for 9/26. They called to confirm his appointment and we arrived at the office to learn of a 1000.00 pmt required. This was never mentioned at the consult, messages and at no time. They canceled the appointment and I was extremely angry at that point. I called back to speak to the Dr and the office staff refused to get him to the phone and would not take a message. So perhaps he will call upon reading this review. I would never reccomend this Dr to anyone. He is not concerned about his patients only money. His staff is rude and uncaring just like he is. I will surely tell my PCP not to refer patients to this quack. My overall rating of this Dr is -10. Be warned

January 16th, 2013

Dr. Syed is very busy but gives me the time I need. He is courteous and has taken the time to speak with me when I have concerns. I do not feel rushed. The wait time in the lobby is a bit long but I think any patient who has a medical issue feels that 5 minutes is too long.

November 1st, 2016