Pediatrician

DO NOT RECOMMEND show details DO NOT RECOMMEND
Feb 6th, 2012

Punctuality: I arrived to the office at 6:05pm. Closes @7pm. Staff & I left at 6:34. (Feeling rushed?) The staff at this office is completely unprofessional!! Show no compassion for the hurt patients that cannot walk nor offer assistance while walking down the isle, getting off and on medical bed, or while getting a foot xrayed. When the doctor finally told the one staff member to get a wheelchair, she seemed annoyed acting as though she didnt care. While watching me struggle, she never offered to help me into it nor opened the foot rests so that i could get in with ease. I cannot stress how rude these people were. A few days later when i called back for a medical leave note, the receptionist had 21 questions as to why i should get one???? I had a sprained ankle and she implied that i should drive up there because norally they dont fax those out!! What???? I cannot drive!!!!! Save your time and money. This office is RUDE RUDE RUDE!!!!! INCONSIDERATE and should not be working in this feild period!