A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabeela Mian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mian graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Mian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabeela Mian MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nabeela Mian practice?
- Dr. Nabeela Mian has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabeela Mian practices Rheumatology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Rheumatologists.