A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabet Kasabian is Good. Dr. Kasabian has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabet Kasabian, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia), Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia, and General Urology Incontinence.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasabian graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kasabian has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- St Francis Hospital Roslyn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kasabian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nabet Kasabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nabet G. Kasabian practice?
Dr. Nabet Kasabian practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See New York Urologists.