A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabet Kasabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabet Kasabian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabet Kasabian, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasabian graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Kasabian has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabet G Kasabian FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nabet G. Kasabian practice?
- Dr. Nabet Kasabian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nabet Kasabian practices Urology near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Fishkill Urologists.