Urologists
Video profile
600 Westage Business Center Dr
Fishkill, NY 12524
845-231-5600
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  show details
Apr 28th, 2014

An obnoxious doctor. wouldn't listen to me, wouldn't answer my questions. A very rushed and painful exam. I'm never going back

|  New Patient  |  show details
by NG on Dec 23rd, 2013

Moved to area, needed a new dr that accepted my current insurance plan. Made an appt, saw his PA. Surely, unprofessional, unhelpful- Made a follow up appt to see the Dr... However the card had PA's name on it. Four times I've called the Dr's office to ascertain whom I was seeing & get additional info on treatment I currently need. Have called and left vm messages with Sam his " assistant to the Dr". Four days running I've called every day- No return calls and the receptionist can only transfer me to a vm system for Sam. I've no idea if he's a good dr but his staff & ability to communicate is less then zero. Look elsewhere.... I had to. He has 12 office locations.... how is that even possible?

|  show details
Oct 10th, 2008

The worst doctor I have ever been to. Should become better educated in all aspects of urology especially female urological conditions. Needs to go back to school and learn about Interstitial cystitis.