Dr. Nabet Kasabian MD Patient Reviews

3.6

April 28th, 2014
An obnoxious doctor. wouldn't listen to me, wouldn't answer my questions. A very rushed and painful exam. I'm never going back

December 23rd, 2013
New Patient
Moved to area, needed a new dr that accepted my current insurance plan. Made an appt, saw his PA. Surely, unprofessional, unhelpful- Made a follow up appt to see the Dr... However the card had PA's name on it. Four times I've called the Dr's office to ascertain whom I was seeing & get additional info on treatment I currently need. Have called and left vm messages with Sam his " assistant to the Dr". Four days running I've called every day- No return calls and the receptionist can only transfer me to a vm system for Sam. I've no idea if he's a good dr but his staff & ability to communicate is less then zero. Look elsewhere.... I had to. He has 12 office locations.... how is that even possible?

October 10th, 2008
The worst doctor I have ever been to. Should become better educated in all aspects of urology especially female urological conditions. Needs to go back to school and learn about Interstitial cystitis.