Dr. Nabet Kasabian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nabet Kasabian?

Bad doctor

Posted on April 3rd, 2017

I went to Dr Kasabian twice because my file was given to him after Dr Pagnini retired. At my first visit, he prescribed Flowmax (a medication prescribed for a patient that has a blockage in their bladder) for me and my problem was an overactive bladder. The medication made my condition worse. On my second visit with him, he realized the medication was a mistake and requested that I have a lot of tests done for my condition. I told him no and that all the tests he wanted done on me had already been done before. In front of me, he opened my file and started to read it. Then, he turned to me and apologized that he had never bothered to read my file before and that I was right about everything. This was all after he started to tell me that my problem was mind over matter (in other words, it was all in my head). He then recommended injections of Botox to my bladder. I told him no. He then told me to come back in three months after thinking about my condition and what I wanted to do to correct it because he already knew how unhappy I was about my condition and how it was interfering with my job. He then walked out of the examining room without even saying good bye or anything. He probably saw the expression on my face, realized how angry I was with him, and knew that I would never go back for any appointment with him. Also, after he read through my history with Dr. Pagnini (one of the founding urologists of the medical group Dr Kasabian works for), he made a comment about how Alex (Dr Pagnini) was never on the ball with his treatment of patients. I will never go back to Dr Kasabian again.

Posted on April 28th, 2014

An obnoxious doctor. wouldn't listen to me, wouldn't answer my questions. A very rushed and painful exam. I'm never going back

New Patient

Posted on December 23rd, 2013

Moved to area, needed a new dr that accepted my current insurance plan. Made an appt, saw his PA. Surely, unprofessional, unhelpful- Made a follow up appt to see the Dr... However the card had PA's name on it. Four times I've called the Dr's office to ascertain whom I was seeing & get additional info on treatment I currently need. Have called and left vm messages with Sam his " assistant to the Dr". Four days running I've called every day- No return calls and the receptionist can only transfer me to a vm system for Sam. I've no idea if he's a good dr but his staff & ability to communicate is less then zero. Look elsewhere.... I had to. He has 12 office locations.... how is that even possible?

Posted on October 10th, 2008

The worst doctor I have ever been to. Should become better educated in all aspects of urology especially female urological conditions. Needs to go back to school and learn about Interstitial cystitis.

Posted on August 9th, 2017