A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabiel Azar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabiel Azar, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Azar graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Azar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Asante Three Rivers Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabiel J Azar DO and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nabiel J. Azar practice?
- Dr. Nabiel Azar has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabiel Azar practices Surgery near Oregon City, OR.
See Oregon City Surgeons.