Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nabih Abdou
Dr. Nabih Abdou, MD, PHD, FAAAAI, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Abdou is affiliated with St. Luke's Cancer Institute, The Cancer Institute and Saint Luke`s Cancer Institute. He speaks English.
Dr. Nabih Abdou has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Nabih Abdou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Zachary Jacobs
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Kansas City, MO 0 mi11
Dr. Christian Willingham
Allergy and Immunology, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0.05 mi21
Dr. Neha Patel
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Ks City, MO 0.65 mi