A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Abouchala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Abouchala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abouchala graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abouchala has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abouchala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 39 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nabil Abouchala practice?
Dr. Nabil Abouchala practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Collierville, TN.
See Fargo Internists, Fargo Critical Care Practitioners, and Fargo Pulmonologists.