A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Abouchala is Excellent. Dr. Abouchala has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abouchala graduated from Aleppo Faculty Of Med. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abouchala has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abouchala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 39 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Abouchala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile