A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Abouchala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Abouchala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abouchala
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abouchala Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abouchala graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abouchala has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil Abouchala MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nabil Abouchala practice?
- Dr. Nabil Abouchala has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabil Abouchala practices Pulmonary Disease near Jeffersonville, IN.
See Jeffersonville Pulmonologists.