A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Abouchala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Abouchala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abouchala graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abouchala has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil Abouchala MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nabil Abouchala practice?
- Dr. Nabil Abouchala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nabil Abouchala practices Pulmonary Disease near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bismarck, ND and Fargo, ND.
See Memphis Pulmonologists.