Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Energetic, knowledgable, hopeful, & kind. show details Energetic, knowledgable, hopeful, & kind.
by Elizabeth ferguson on Mar 4th, 2016

Dr. About hair is an outstanding doctor. His office staff is knowledgable and professional. His surgery staff is outstanding! Though I was fearful...their knowledge and kindness soothed me tremendously. Once the surgery was over I knew I had made the right choice in him and his staff. They were gentle and as non-invasive as possible. I would trust them with my life again if ever need be. My hopes are to have a child and I'm sure it will happen...I wish I would have met him and his staff years ago.

by Donna Tucker on May 17th, 2015

Dr. Aboukhair is professional yet down-to-Earth, clinically accurate yet communicates with compassion. His stature ranks him at the top of his field.

by Joleen Craig on Jul 31st, 2013

If you are considering Dr. Aboukhair as your Doctor.... You have found the best in Johnson County! Don't hesitate! He has amazing skill and "bed side manner."

Oct 25th, 2012

Dr. A is great!!!

Samia Barakat show details Samia Barakat
Mar 14th, 2011

I want to tell you Thank you but it doesnt seem enough. All the words dont seem sufficient to appreciate what you did. Thank you for being the person you are. You are kind beyond belief. You are generous with your time and caring. I really appreciate you!!