Dr. Nabil Abudayeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nabil Abudayeh?

Worst dr ever

Posted on December 4th, 2015

This doctor has no courtesy, and based on his evaluation, I should have gone a major surgery! I followed his instructions for about a year to get from bad to worse, not only during the horrible visits but also the medical treatment! Checked with another dr and I have been much better! Please do not visit his clinic, he is the worst dr I have seen.

Great Cardiologist

Posted on November 24th, 2015

Dr. Abudayeh is a great cardiologist, he's professional and knoledgeable. His care for his patients is exceptional. He's the Dr. To see!

Excellent

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Dr. Abudayeh's care to his patients is beyond excellent! He's so dedicated, professional and very knowledgeable. My symptoms improved dramatically after my first visit. The follow up visits make me feel that I have a Doctor that I can trust with my Health. Thank you Dr. Abudayeh!!!

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Dr. Abudayeh is so professional, and with over 20 years of experience he offers the best care ever. I truly recommend him for both cardiology and internal medicine health problems. I'm glad I have a caring doctor that I can trust.

Posted on March 17th, 2015

The Doctor was so professional, he was so meticulous and spent enough time with me explaining the symptoms and the treatment. After my visit to Dr. Abudayeh's office I felt relieved that someone will be taking good care of me.

Dissatisfied

Posted on January 25th, 2013

I accompany my elderly mother-in-law to the doctors appt. We are usually kept waiting 45 to 60 minutes. Once we waited almost 2 hours (with no apology). I strongly object to Dr. Abudayeh's use of his cell phone while his attention is supposed to be on his current patient. Never experienced this before!

Attorney

Posted on September 27th, 2009

Excellent internest/cardiologist. I have been to a few doctors but can safely say that Dr Abydayeh has exceeded my expectations in every respect.

Posted on October 11th, 2017