inactive

Nabil Akkad MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 28th, 2016
I found Dr Akkad to be very pleasant and I felt he was sincere when asking questions regarding past and current medical issues. He came highly recommended by my daughter who's opinion I value.

August 14th, 2015
waiting way to long.
They say he is one of the best. Being one of the best means you spend time with patients not be haughty and don't make you wait three hours to see him. My opinion is very low. Most definitely not the best.

January 28th, 2014
Two surgeies pwerformed by Dr. Akkad
I have now had two surgeries performed by Dr. Akkad, a hernia repair and a mass removed from my arm. Dr. Akkad is very professional and knowledgeable and did a great job with both procedures. The follow up care was minimal because everything went so well both times. I have seen a lot of people complain about wait times and they rate the Dr. poorly for that. There is a reason you have to wait (He is taking time with his patients, there was an emergency surgery, or he is the one everyone wants to see). I do not like waiting any more than anyone else, and my follow up appointment after the last surgery took an hour and fifteen minutes before I got called back. It was due to a surgery that went longer than expected. The bottom line is that he is an excellent surgeon. If you are the one he is seeing you want him to take as much time with you as you need to feel comfortable...allow the other patients the same opportunity.

August 11th, 2013
Forget using this guy!!! One hour and 40 minutes in his waiting room, with no apology from his staff or even any indication how much longer the wait would be. I will be going to Mercy to find a butt doctor.