A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Atalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Atalla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Atalla graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Atalla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Bedford County Medical Center
- Heritage Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil Bill Atalla MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Nabil B. Atalla practice?
- Dr. Nabil Atalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabil Atalla practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Shelbyville, TN.
See Shelbyville Neurologists.