Dr. Nabil Atalla MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 11th, 2016
Very rude. Said my doctor didnt know what she was doing. Offered to do my Pap smear and I said no because he is a back Doctor.

May 2nd, 2013
Doctor Atalla is absolutely phenomenal! I have never had such great care at a doctors office. He always takes the time to make sure that I understand what is wrong and answers any questions I have for him. He cares and wants to help.

January 1st, 2012
Exellent doctor and staff.

March 3rd, 2011
Nightmare Experience
I visited this doctor by the direction of my employer. Upon arrival and checkin, i was asked to step outside of the practicing firm to wait. When in inquired as to why, i was informed that it was because I was contagious... This diagnosis came from the doctor's nurse, even before I had been examined by any physician, nurse or otherwise.I replied, "i'm sure that i'm not the first ill patient to patronize your establishment. I'm certainly not radioactive, ya know." Yet, they were still adamant that i wait for my appointment outside of their facility.I felt demoralized to a point. I felt discriminated against and i felt like they did not care about my condition whatsoever.After a time, the doctor came outside... this is where i was examined and diagnosed. It was, by far, the most unprofessional experience i have ever endured.I would not personally recommend this physician to anyone. I did not witness the sterility of an examination table, a hand washing sink or any professional tools of the medical trade. I am appalled.

July 19th, 2010
Mrs.KathleenMcCorkle(emily snoddy)
My mother and I absoluteluy fall in love with DR. ATALLA........We had searched for neurologists several places and I am telling you he is fantastic,,,,,,,,,,,He is very understanding, listen to the questions just a very, very good neurologist.......He is the very best in our opinion........Thanks so much Dr. Atalla...........