A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Attaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Attaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Attaya, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Attaya graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Attaya has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil M Attaya MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nabil M. Attaya practice?
- Dr. Nabil Attaya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nabil Attaya practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.