A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Attaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Attaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attaya
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Attaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Attaya, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Attaya graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Attaya has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil M Attaya MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nabil M. Attaya practice?
- Dr. Nabil Attaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabil Attaya practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.