A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Baradhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Baradhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baradhi
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baradhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Baradhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baradhi graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baradhi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brazosport Memorial Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil Baradhi MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nabil Baradhi practice?
- Dr. Nabil Baradhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabil Baradhi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lake Jackson, TX.
See Lake Jackson Internists and Lake Jackson Cardiologists.