Dr. Nabil Barakat Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Nabil Barakat?

Highly Recommended

Posted on April 25th, 2013

I saw Dr. Barakat regarding a cyst that was on the knuckle of my finger. From the first moment I met him, he was very warm, caring and understanding of my situation. Within minutes, he had done a x-ray and decided that removal of the cyst was the best option. The next week, he performed the surgery and the whole procedure was incredibly smooth and painless. He did such a great job that you can't even tell I ever had anything done to my finger. I would highly recommend Dr. Barakat to everyone!!!

Dr. Barakat

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

I saw Dr. Barakat for a knuckle injury. He was gentle, took the time to ask me detailed questions, his exam was thorough and he explained along the way what he was doing and why. He took xrays right in the office then explained the findings. We discussed the injury and he gave me a solid plan to heal it. I would, without any hesitation, recommend him to anyone needing a hand specialist. Hands down (pun intended!)

Posted on November 10th, 2016