Emergency Physician

2.0

Never?! show details Never?!
by Amy on Mar 31st, 2015

I fainted at work, wound up in the ER. I was awake by the time I got there. Never met a male doctor, not upon admission and not during my overnight stay. I received a bill from him. Not an itemized bill, just a one line deal. Contacted the office and asked for an itemized statement, since I didn't have insurance. Never received anything. Next thing I know, I'm in collections. Fought it, wound up in court, his pissante "attorney" (i.e. collection agent with a law degree) got upset with me when I refused to sign his form to agree to pay this bill plus HIS attorney fees. I agreed to go in front of the judge. He was supposed to notify me of a court date. Never received that. He went behind my back, to court, obtained a judgment. I've never been served, but my boss was, with garnishment papers. I now have a FEDERAL attorney dealing with this. There are procedures that this guy has overlooked or is blatantly ignoring. My attorney thinks I'm not the only one, so if anyone has had the same issue, leave a comment here.

by Chris Hansen on Apr 12th, 2014

Boutros is a very good MD. People abuse the ER. He does not waste his time with nonsense that is not an emergency. If you are critically ill, he and the rest of the staff will go above and beyond for you. Stop abusing the ER!!!

Not Helpful at ALL!!! show details Not Helpful at ALL!!!
Jun 2nd, 2013

I went to the MTMC Emergency Room and this was my doctor. He was brusque, rude and not helpful in the slightest!!! He was a smart aleck and I didn't appreciate his treatment whatsoever. He has a horrible bedside manner and acted irritated when I asked questions. The nurse was 100% more helpful and caring than Dr. Boutros.