A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Chehade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chehade
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chehade Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Chehade, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chehade graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Chehade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil C Chehade MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nabil C. Chehade practice?
- Dr. Nabil Chehade has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabil Chehade practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.