A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Chehade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Chehade, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chehade graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Chehade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil C Chehade MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nabil C. Chehade practice?
- Dr. Nabil Chehade has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabil Chehade practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.