Learn more about Dr. Nabil Dib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Dib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Dib, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dib graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dib has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dib accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nabil Dib practice?
Dr. Nabil Dib practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Oxnard General Practitioners, Oxnard Internists, and Oxnard Cardiologists.