Learn more about Dr. Nabil Dib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Dib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Dib, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dib graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dib has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil Dib MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nabil Dib practice?
- Dr. Nabil Dib has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nabil Dib practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Oxnard Cardiologists.