A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Dib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Dib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dib
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Dib, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dib graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dib has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil Dib MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nabil Dib practice?
- Dr. Nabil Dib has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabil Dib practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Cardiologists.