A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Khoury is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Khoury, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Khoury has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil E Khoury MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nabil E. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Nabil Khoury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nabil Khoury practices Emergency Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Ann Arbor Emergency Physicians.