A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Fayad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Fayad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Fayad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fayad graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Fayad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Wishard Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil Farajallah Fayad MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nabil F. Fayad practice?
- Dr. Nabil Fayad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nabil Fayad practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Gastroenterologists.