A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Ghabrial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Ghabrial is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Ghabrial, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghabrial graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghabrial has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Midland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil Wahib Ghabrial MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nabil W. Ghabrial practice?
- Dr. Nabil Ghabrial has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nabil Ghabrial practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Crowley, TX and Midland, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.