Dr. Nabil Habash MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

September 4th, 2016
Best choice
When I was told I would need a double Masectomy and reconstruction surgery, I was terrified. Dr. Habash was recommended to me by my breast surgeon. During my initial appointment, Dr. Habash was professional and straightforward with my options. He took me step-by-step through the procedures and answered all my questions. He helped allay much of my fears and concerns.He and his staff followed up prior to and after my surgery.to make sure I was all right. The results of the surgery were much better than I anticipated. I highly recommend Dr. Habash for anyone who needs cosmetic and or medically necessary breast surgery

January 20th, 2016
Recommend him with earnest.
He took the time to explain everything. Your appointments are your appointments. He is not thinking of the next patient. He is thinking of you, his patient, his concern. This was my second battle, and I would refer anyone to do this procedure over any other for mastectomy reconstruction. Dr. Habash is gifted, he has been a blessing to my life, and he makes you feel safe, and informed. My experience with him has been a 180 compared to the two plastic surgeons I dealt with from before.

July 8th, 2015
Exceeded Expectations
Dr. Habash and his team are wonderful! He was highly recommended by my oncologist and surgeon and was a Godsend in my care because his compassion and honesty eased my fear and anxiety. I went into surgery with realistic expectations (did extensive research on breast reconstruction) but his attention to detail produced a result that far exceeded my expectations. I have tremendous confidence in Dr. Habash and would not hesitate to recommend him to any of my family/friends.

February 5th, 2015
Excellent
Awesome diep flag reconstruction.

October 27th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Habash is a caring and compassionate man, as well as a very good surgeon. I had two major surgeries with him. First, I had a lumpecatomy and breast reduction, as I had very large breasts. Then 4 months laters, I had a massectomy and DFLAP. Both surgeries went very well. Dr. Habash worked miracles with my body, but what impressed me the most, was his concern for my overall health and well being!

March 15th, 2014
Skilled Plastic Surgeon!
Dr. Habash is a tremendously skilled and thorough plastic surgeon, with great attention to detail. He has a good bedside manner and cared enough about my well-being before and after surgery to call me personally while on vacation, to check on me and answer my questions. His office staff is outstanding and are friendly and caring professionals. Ruth, from his office, even stopped by the hospital for a visit after my surgery. I'm still healing from my breast reconstruction surgery, but I can tell by his precision that I will be pleased with the results!