Dr. Nabil Habash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nabil Habash?

Microsurgery expert!

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Breast cancer diagnosis a second time - I had many difficult choices to make. Met with two wonderful breast surgeons in the Tampa/Sarasota Fl area, then needed to find a plastic surgeon who works with them and offered options. The one I met with quicly assessed and only option she recommended was implants ( even thou that would be challenging since I had one breast that was radiated before). My gut told me I was not listened to , nor any other options given. I've learned to listen to my gut !! Searching for a plastic surgeon with expertise in microsurgery was challenging as I searched the internet. My sister had surgery with Dr. Habash in Georgetown/Austin area , and so I thought at least I could get a phone conference. I just wanted an honest opinion /assessment. His office staff was wonderful , talked to me for quite a while on Friday afternoon. He called me the next morning and we talked for quite a while. So friendly, thorough and actually listened to my concerns. I flew to Dallas a week later - had some tests, met with a breast surgeon that he works with -Dr. Mary Brian , who was amazing! and met with Dr. Habash. I felt that he gave me a complete assessment, answered my many questions and felt that he listened. I qualified for the DIEP reconstruction, and had the mastectomy and DIEP surgery three weeks ago! Dr. Habash checked in with me numerous times the first week, and has been available if I had any concerns. I am thrilled with the results, pleasantly surprised by my progress even three weeks out and confident that I made the best decision with the most skilled doctor in microsurgery. Dr. Habash is friendly, will always answer questions thoroughly, careful and meticulous in his assessments, and I believe truely takes his time with each patient. Even though I am from out of state, he has always been available, and has gotten back to me whenever needed. His staff is wonderful , caring and knowledgeable. I am flying back to Florida this week, but will be back in the spring time for check up and tatooing. I would recommend Dr. Habash to all who need a skilled plastic surgeon especially those with a breast cancer diagnosis! Thank you so much Dr. Habash !

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Posted on October 8th, 2017

In June 2016, I received my cancer diagnosis. I tossed around my options of implants, going without, and then I made an appointment with Dr. Habash. After my consultation, I felt confident that this was going to be the right choice for me! I choose diep flap surgery and a year and several months later, I am so happy with my choice! Dr. Habash a highly skilled doctor with kindness and compassion! My breast are perfect! I also want to say that he has the best office staff I have ever seen! They are are the kindest and most caring staff I have ever dealt with. Every aspect of my experience was PERFECT! THANK YOU for my new body and confidence in myself! I appreciate you, Dr.Habash, and your staff! I feel so connected in friendship with you all!

The VERY best

Posted on July 7th, 2017

I have just had my last follow-up visit with Dr. Habash and my friends at Breast Reconstruction Associates after having reconstruction in January. I am BEYOND pleased with the outcome of my reconstruction, with the care and attention I received from Dr. Habash and his entire staff. If you ever find yourself walking the path of breast cancer, don't put your reconstruction in the hands of any other practice. Dr. Habash is the VERY best.

Fabulous Doctor/Incredible Staff

Posted on June 14th, 2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Habash and his staff. They were all so professional, empathetic, skilled, compassionate, and just altogether wonderful. Dr. Habash did an incredible job on my reconstruction. He was kind, he allayed all of my fears, honestly answered all of my questions, and closely followed up post-surgery. He even personally contacted me once I left the hospital. I've never had a physician call me multiple times at home to ensure I was doing well. And everyone on the staff went out of their way to be helpful and responsive to all of my needs. The only reason I gave them five stars is because I couldn't give them ten. HIGHLY recommend.

Posted on May 16th, 2017

I can't say enough about how wonderful Dr. Habash and his staff were to me. I called them in a panic moments after learning of my diagnosis at 7pm one evening, and within 12 hours I had a call back and an appointment that morning. The care I received while in the hospital and during my follow up appointments was extraordinary and the entire team is patient, kind, and efficient. I thank them for helping keep me sane during a very difficult time.

Extraordinary Care

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Dr. Habash is a huge factor in my recovery from breast cancer. If you are going through this nightmare, you need an EXPERT who is confident, detail driven and encouraging! I could not ask for a better treatment plan and a better outcome than I've had with Dr. Habash. I would choose him again without hesitation! TEN stars!

10 yrs of wearing breast prosthesis - gone!

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Dr Habash is more than amazing; I call him a genius. I had consultations with 3 different plastic surgeons for breast reconstruction. My case was very unique due to radiation issues from treatment 10 yrs ago. Dr Habash was honest and put me at ease on what to expect. I wasn't expecting perfection but wow I got perfection! He is a very skilled surgeon! When I woke up from surgery he was standing by my bedside! Ten years of wearing breast prosthesis are in the past! This man has given me a new lease on life! His staff is amazing too, they called me every week after surgery to check on me. No woman should have to endure breast cancer, but know there are alternatives than wearing heavy hot prosthesis. I have the results I wanted from my DIEP flap surgery-perfect! Now, when I look in the mirror I see a whole person with no evidence of the horrendous disease I suffered through 10 years ago. Thank you Dr Habash!

Best choice

Posted on September 4th, 2016

When I was told I would need a double Masectomy and reconstruction surgery, I was terrified. Dr. Habash was recommended to me by my breast surgeon. During my initial appointment, Dr. Habash was professional and straightforward with my options. He took me step-by-step through the procedures and answered all my questions. He helped allay much of my fears and concerns.He and his staff followed up prior to and after my surgery.to make sure I was all right. The results of the surgery were much better than I anticipated. I highly recommend Dr. Habash for anyone who needs cosmetic and or medically necessary breast surgery

Recommend him with earnest.

Posted on January 21st, 2016

He took the time to explain everything. Your appointments are your appointments. He is not thinking of the next patient. He is thinking of you, his patient, his concern. This was my second battle, and I would refer anyone to do this procedure over any other for mastectomy reconstruction. Dr. Habash is gifted, he has been a blessing to my life, and he makes you feel safe, and informed. My experience with him has been a 180 compared to the two plastic surgeons I dealt with from before.

Exceeded Expectations

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Dr. Habash and his team are wonderful! He was highly recommended by my oncologist and surgeon and was a Godsend in my care because his compassion and honesty eased my fear and anxiety. I went into surgery with realistic expectations (did extensive research on breast reconstruction) but his attention to detail produced a result that far exceeded my expectations. I have tremendous confidence in Dr. Habash and would not hesitate to recommend him to any of my family/friends.

Excellent

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Awesome diep flag reconstruction.

Patient

Posted on October 27th, 2014

Dr. Habash is a caring and compassionate man, as well as a very good surgeon. I had two major surgeries with him. First, I had a lumpecatomy and breast reduction, as I had very large breasts. Then 4 months laters, I had a massectomy and DFLAP. Both surgeries went very well. Dr. Habash worked miracles with my body, but what impressed me the most, was his concern for my overall health and well being!