Dr. Nabil Itani DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Titusville, FL

September 27th, 2016
The greatest doctor and staff anywhere.
I called the office when I found a lump on my breast. I was seen right away and had all the testing and surgery done within two weeks. Mrs. itinerary would not take no from anyone and stayed on the phone until things were done in the fastest manner. They saved my life. I would give dr Itani one bundred gold stars and the same for the office staff.

September 1st, 2016
Use at your own peril!
For anyone with serious health problems, choosing Dr. Itani and his office could be a fatal mistake. My husband is a stroke patient who's blood thickness has to be carefully monitored. His previous (retired) physician would call us within 24 hours after blood drawing (INR) to instruct us on either low or high PTR (low makes patients susceptible to stroke and high to hemorrhage). One week ago he had his blood checked and nobody got back to us. Now that was not an isolated case. Any previous blood draws / labwork were also ignored and we had to call the lab directly to find out the results. Dr. Itani's staff blamed the lab (AGAIN and AGAIN), we called the lab, they said they submitted the results within 2 hours directly to the office. I called Dr. Itani's office and was told "not to worry", we WILL call you if it is ***critical***. Really, you wait THAT LONG?????? As someone who wants to AVOID it get critical, I wonder - why wait that long if a simple phone call and new instructions could AVOID THAT. As it turned out, his INR was very high and if I hadn't called, we wouldn't have known the health risk he was under (hemorrhage). As of today (one week after the blood draw), nobody from his office has called with instruction. Please keep in mind - this was not the first time. I have given this office several chances (hoping that this was a new patient kind of issue), with the same results. Now we went to another doctor who provided proper instructions and assured us that this would not happen at his office. Dr. Itani's office is a medical malpractice suit waiting to happen. But the sad thing is that some unsuspecting patients could get seriously hurt in the process - and that trumps any financial reimbursement one could gain from this hair-raising negligence. PS. getting hold of anyone there has been a nightmare as well. Either nobody answers, or the phone appears to be busy ALL THE TIME. I literally had the phone redial automatically for hours, but it continued to be busy. It seemed to me that they left the phone off the hook. Like I said, use this doctor at your own peril.

May 4th, 2016
excellance dr

February 28th, 2016
Dr Itani and his staff were amazing. He takes the time to listen and really cares about your health!!! I would recommend him to everyone.

October 16th, 2015
Excellent Doctor, easy to talk with. Staff is very friendly. Very knowledgeable!

October 16th, 2015
Dr. Itani is the doctor I have been looking for. His staff and service is excellent. They make it easy to see a doctor when you need one, even for immediate service. I could not be more happy with Dr. Itani.

September 18th, 2015
Dr. Itani saw my husband while he was in a skilled nursing facility. My husband's health declined over a period of 2-3 days. When I expressed my concerns-he reluctantly wrote up orders to have him transported to the hospital-by nonemergency transport. The doctor's last words to me were "you know they may not even think he needs to be admitted". Well, he did, in fact, have to be admitted-straight to the ICU in septic shock. He died two weeks later from complications. So, I'm obviously not a fan.

July 29th, 2015
I prefer Dr. Itani, better then any other doctor that I have had in the past. He is a thoughtful, helpful, compassionate, has the best bedside manner and is really takes and interest in his patients and all of their problems. He goes beyond what a doctor does, he really listens to his patients. His staff is wonderful, everyone becomes like family when you go to Dr. Itani. Always a caring happy staff...willing to help in anyway possible.

February 5th, 2015
Excellent Doctors!

January 30th, 2015
Amazing

March 4th, 2014
Best doctor I've ever had!
Dr. Itani is truly a gem. He was my primary care physician for about 8 years when I lived in Florida. I recently moved to Texas and I'm seeking a new physician here and no one compares to the expertise, caring and compassion I received from Dr. Itani and staff. If I could give 10 stars, I would :)

December 26th, 2013
As a previous reviewer wrote, this physician also scares me. I have been seeing him for two years and everything started out okay until I started having serious problems. I agree, that he is more for the common cold type stuff and not for anything life threatening. He has a great staff (mostly family) and warm personality, but he does not seem to be extremely knowledgable.