Dr. Nabil Itani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nabil Itani?

October 12th, 2017

Service

Did not respond after getting blood work as we were told over three weeks finally Left office with instructions they would call to set up a appointment never happen.

April 18th, 2017

Great Doctor and "Family" Practice

My wife and I have seen Doctor Itani for the past 10 years. He always finds the time to talk and ask or answer questions. We never feel rushed always feel that he gave us good medical service and advice. Nabil has great bedside manner and is supported by a very proficient staff, including Mama in the office. The "Family Practice" includes a sister in the adjoining office (OB/GYN) and a brother (and Dad) who owns a pharmacy down the street. It's a whole different experience when the pharmacist says, "Let me call my brother to ask him a question about your prescription". Together they provide a comfortable medical experience and each of them strives to be their best. Dr. Itani recently saved my life when he properly diagnosed a heart condition and referred me to a Cardiologist - the same day - who performed a double bypass. Great service!

September 27th, 2016

The greatest doctor and staff anywhere.

I called the office when I found a lump on my breast. I was seen right away and had all the testing and surgery done within two weeks. Mrs. itinerary would not take no from anyone and stayed on the phone until things were done in the fastest manner. They saved my life. I would give dr Itani one bundred gold stars and the same for the office staff.

September 1st, 2016

Use at your own peril!

For anyone with serious health problems, choosing Dr. Itani and his office could be a fatal mistake. My husband is a stroke patient who's blood thickness has to be carefully monitored. His previous (retired) physician would call us within 24 hours after blood drawing (INR) to instruct us on either low or high PTR (low makes patients susceptible to stroke and high to hemorrhage). One week ago he had his blood checked and nobody got back to us. Now that was not an isolated case. Any previous blood draws / labwork were also ignored and we had to call the lab directly to find out the results. Dr. Itani's staff blamed the lab (AGAIN and AGAIN), we called the lab, they said they submitted the results within 2 hours directly to the office. I called Dr. Itani's office and was told "not to worry", we WILL call you if it is ***critical***. Really, you wait THAT LONG?????? As someone who wants to AVOID it get critical, I wonder - why wait that long if a simple phone call and new instructions could AVOID THAT. As it turned out, his INR was very high and if I hadn't called, we wouldn't have known the health risk he was under (hemorrhage). As of today (one week after the blood draw), nobody from his office has called with instruction. Please keep in mind - this was not the first time. I have given this office several chances (hoping that this was a new patient kind of issue), with the same results. Now we went to another doctor who provided proper instructions and assured us that this would not happen at his office. Dr. Itani's office is a medical malpractice suit waiting to happen. But the sad thing is that some unsuspecting patients could get seriously hurt in the process - and that trumps any financial reimbursement one could gain from this hair-raising negligence. PS. getting hold of anyone there has been a nightmare as well. Either nobody answers, or the phone appears to be busy ALL THE TIME. I literally had the phone redial automatically for hours, but it continued to be busy. It seemed to me that they left the phone off the hook. Like I said, use this doctor at your own peril.

May 4th, 2016

excellance dr

February 29th, 2016

Dr Itani and his staff were amazing. He takes the time to listen and really cares about your health!!! I would recommend him to everyone.

October 16th, 2015

Excellent Doctor, easy to talk with. Staff is very friendly. Very knowledgeable!

October 16th, 2015

Dr. Itani is the doctor I have been looking for. His staff and service is excellent. They make it easy to see a doctor when you need one, even for immediate service. I could not be more happy with Dr. Itani.

September 18th, 2015

Dr. Itani saw my husband while he was in a skilled nursing facility. My husband's health declined over a period of 2-3 days. When I expressed my concerns-he reluctantly wrote up orders to have him transported to the hospital-by nonemergency transport. The doctor's last words to me were "you know they may not even think he needs to be admitted". Well, he did, in fact, have to be admitted-straight to the ICU in septic shock. He died two weeks later from complications. So, I'm obviously not a fan.

July 29th, 2015

I prefer Dr. Itani, better then any other doctor that I have had in the past. He is a thoughtful, helpful, compassionate, has the best bedside manner and is really takes and interest in his patients and all of their problems. He goes beyond what a doctor does, he really listens to his patients. His staff is wonderful, everyone becomes like family when you go to Dr. Itani. Always a caring happy staff...willing to help in anyway possible.

February 5th, 2015