Learn more about Dr. Nabil Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Jabbour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabbour
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Jabbour Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Jabbour has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Monongalia County General Hospital
- Monongalia General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil M Jabbour FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nabil M. Jabbour practice?
- Dr. Nabil Jabbour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nabil Jabbour practices Ophthalmology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Ophthalmologists.