A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Jabbour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabbour
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jabbour Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jabbour has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Monongalia County General Hospital
- Monongalia General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil M Jabbour FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nabil M. Jabbour practice?
- Dr. Nabil Jabbour has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabil Jabbour practices Ophthalmology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Ophthalmologists.