A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Jabbour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Jabbour has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Monongalia County General Hospital
- Monongalia General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil Milad Jabbour FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nabil M. Jabbour practice?
- Dr. Nabil Jabbour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nabil Jabbour practices Ophthalmology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Ophthalmologists.