Dr. Nabil Jabbour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nabil Jabbour?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2015

He is the best eye doctor. I am young and he makes you feel at ease even when you are scared. It's worth the wait to see him.

January 17th, 2011

Inconsiderate of patients

During the course of 5+ years, every (scheduled) appointment wait time has been over 2 hours. In the occasion of two visits my wait was over 4 hours! When called by the assistant I am placed in a second waiting room where the wait continues.Numerous times I have witnessed patients exhausting the oxygen in their portable tanks and having to send for a new tank. Despite the fact that the past 3 years I have received no treatment for my condition (I am told there has been no change in my condition), yet, I am advised to reschedule every 3 months. I am on Medicare with a limited income and have a $20 copay for each visit. When given a diagnositc test rarely,I am rarely provided the results and am required to schedule a return apointment to review the results. Again~ I am on Medicare with a limited income and have a $20 copay for each visit. It would be beneficial to:1.) Take into consideration the disatnce the patients travel (my drive one way is 75 minutes)2.) Provide patients the results of their test the day testing was provided.3.) Remember each person is an individual with independent needs.. NOT EVERY PATIENT NEEDS TO BE SEEN EVERY 3-6 MONTHS! 4.) No schedlued appointment wait should be more than a maximum of 30 minutes. 5.) Remember we (your) patients are your business, we deserve to be treated with respect in reagrds to time, finances and security in the knowledge our well-being is a priority.

January 12th, 2011