Dr. Nabil Jabbour MD Patient Reviews

3.3

August 10th, 2016
Dr. Jabbour is a great Dr.

July 12th, 2016
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Jabbour is an excellent doctor. I've been going to him for a long time now & he has helped me tremendously. The office is a great atmosphere & his staff is exceptional! They are very friendly & there to help you in any way that they can. They make coming to your doctor appointment a lot easier. They are extremely flexible when it comes to making appointments & do everything they can to work around your busy schedule. I'm so glad I chose to come to this doctor & office. You won't be disappointed!!

July 7th, 2016
I really like this Dr. And his staff

July 1st, 2016
Helped me in my darkest hour
Dr Jabbour did an excellent job helping me with opiate addiction. I went to him in my darkest hour and he helped me. He was courteous and never shamed me. Thank you, Dr Jabbour! People, if you are struggling with addiction call dr Jabbours office, Heather is very friendly and will set you up with an appointment.

January 8th, 2015
has no idea.What's going on hours.waiting.wrong diagnosis.which was.critical will not.let you go to any pharmacy makes.patient go to medicine Shoppe in Greensburg has.no idea.how to use a.computer so he gets.no information from other doctors.And doesnt have...fax.machine ....terrible.doctor loses.pertinent health information he he's.on the.board for.social.security? that's rather.scary

November 11th, 2013
Do not go to this doctor
Connellsville office....If I could leave Zero stars, I would. My son had the first appointment of the day and the Dr. didn't even come into the office until 45 minutes later. The appt. was for a concussion evaluation and all the Dr. did was look in his ears, nose, and mouth. Awful experience. Would not ever go back.

September 4th, 2013
Quite A Regretful Experience...
Yes- it IS true- the very first thing that they ask you for, as soon as you walk in, is for your money. However, that is not the worst thing about my experience with this doctor. He really does not seem to care about his patients: I felt as if I was treated just like a number, or just another file. But the most regrettable aspect of my visit was that I *foolishly* pre-paid*, Up Front, for two office visits, before I went in and actually met with Dr. Nabil- only to get prescribed a paltry amount amount of medicine for my condition. I would definitely NEVER recommend this doctor or this "medical" center to ANYONE- not even my worst enemy, period.

August 20th, 2012
I would not take my dog
All they care about is money. They don't care how you r doing . As soon as you walk in they ask for your money you go back into the room ask you three things and out the door you go. If you r going there to get help because of a drug proplem I would not do it. But if you just want to go for the script that the best place to go. They got In trouble for selling pills out of the window of the office. And the staff that work for him all need to care a little more if it was you on the other said you would not like it. I wish the state would close them down. They r two brothers that dont care about you all they want is money .

March 23rd, 2009
hours
today i had an app. with him at ten thirty i was there a t ten fifteen the waiting room was packed and he wasnt even there yet there was 3 men ahead of me one was there for an hr.... finally i was called at ELEVEN THIRTY its crazy