A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Rizk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Rizk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizk graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Rizk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rizk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nabil K. Rizk practice?
Dr. Nabil Rizk practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Family Physicians.