A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Khoury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khoury
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Khoury Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khoury has 29 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil Horacio Khoury MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nabil H. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Nabil Khoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabil Khoury practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Paramount, CA.
See Paramount Family Physicians and Paramount Primary Care Doctors.