A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Khoury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khoury
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khoury Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khoury has 29 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil Horacio Khoury MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nabil H. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Nabil Khoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabil Khoury practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Paramount, CA.
See Paramount Primary Care Doctors.