Dr. Nabil Khoury-Yacoub MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology White Plains, NY

December 29th, 2015
Dr. Khoury is as kind as he is talented and capable, both as a physician and surgeon. It is such a relief to trust a doctor so completely. He shows his patients so much respect and care, you realize what a doc/patient relationship SHOULD be.

October 30th, 2015
Dr. Khoury is very good at what he does. Very efficient. Easy to get an appointment with him. He and his staff are very knowledgeable and they care about their patients. They also follow up well.

September 28th, 2015
The best doctor for my twins
Dr Nabyl Khoury has been my ob for years. I am so grateful to have had him during my pregnancy and of course when I was going to give birth to my twins boys. He is very professional, and knows exactly what to do in every moment. He understand you in all your questions and gives you the best advice. I am so glad for having him as my ob and would not hesitate on having him again for another pregnancy!!!

July 21st, 2015
Gifted, Kind and Phenomenal
I only wish there were more stars to award Dr. Khoury.

March 11th, 2015
highly recommend
Excellent group of doctors and staff!!! Highly recommend this doctor!

February 16th, 2015
Just excelente !!!

February 4th, 2015
Setting the bar very high!
Dr. Khoury is outstanding. From the day I met him, he took the time to make sure me and my husband were comfortable, and there was no question I couldn't ask. He loved when my husband attended my appointments with me! His appointments were always on time, and I was never longer than 30 minutes with him unless I wanted more time. His bedside manner and warm demeanor have set the bar extremely high for me! I am no longer in proximity to his office, and I can't help but try to find another ob-gyn as wonderful as him! I highly recommend him. His staff is also wonderful.

December 29th, 2014
Dr. Khoury is easy to talk to, knowledgable and just truly amazing. He has amazing bedside manners and Is very funny and personable which can ease nerves and made it easy for me to cope with a difficult diagnosis. I am so glad I found this practice - I have met with other doctor's and midwife in practice and they are all wonderful.

April 27th, 2013
Best care received at an obgyn
This man is so compassionate which I have found very difficult to find, I moved to America 6 years ago and he has been the first to truly care about you and what is going on, I lost a bsby and this man and the white plains hospital were so compassionate . I was so shocked that people can still care about patients because I have experience some really bad hospitals that I have formally complained about ( Long Island Jewish hospital) maturnity labour and delivery were terrible. I would advise if you want REAL care compasion and the bedside manner YOU deserve and want I would see DR Koury I was so thank ful he was the one dealing with me my family and the experience I couldn't have asked for more...thank you

December 21st, 2011
Dr.Khoury
Dr.Khoury has been my doctor for quite some time and I think he is very knowledgable and wise. He is extremely caring and is always VERY positive even when you may not be. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a friendly doctor who is confident and has answers when you need them. He knows his patients and always makes you feel comfortable to ask questions and voice concerns. He is the best!