A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Khalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalil graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Khalil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-County Memorial Hospital
- Tri-County Memorial Hospital, Gowanda, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil Mossad Khalil MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nabil M. Khalil practice?
- Dr. Nabil Khalil has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabil Khalil practices Emergency Medicine near Brocton, NY.
See Brocton Emergency Physicians.