A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Metwally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Metwally is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Metwally, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Metwally graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Metwally has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil M Metwally MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nabil M. Metwally practice?
- Dr. Nabil Metwally has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nabil Metwally practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Novi, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Internists.