Dr. Nabil Metwally MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Dearborn Heights, MI

2.2

January 26th, 2016
Most lazy and unprofessional office I've ever been to. Emergency room nightmare... and after care was even worse. Even the area pharmacy knew trying to contact this office would be a joke right after my discharge. I found a new doctor within the first 2 months.

January 5th, 2016
If he is the assigned doctor to you or a loved one in a hospital, change immediately. He does not spent hardly any time with his patients, instead sending his NURSES to make rounds. And those 2 are not too smart. One of the worst doctors I have ever worked with and had the misfortune of having him assigned to my family member.

January 28th, 2015
Awful doctor!!!!!!
This is my fathers doctor .... We are now planning to find him a new doctor. This doctor does not care about his patients. My father was in the hospital for 5 days he never bothered or even show up at all to see him, he sent his NP only to the hospital. She was clueless about everything .... They discharged him without ever fixing the problem and the next day he was back at a hospital. Needless to say we went to a different hospital. This doctor did not care to do any additional testing to try to see what the problem could be. They paged him numerous times at the hospital and he barely ever even returned the pAge. Would never recommend this doctor, he should not be a doctor

May 15th, 2014
Your only as good as the people you surround yourself with. They make or break you. The office is unprofessional. They never answer the phone, the hours are never accurate, the doctor is never given messages from patients or outside medical professionals. Appointments are canceled and often the patients are not even informed. Unreliable. Unfortunate.

October 13th, 2013
Superb physician
Dr. Metwally is a highly competent physician who never rushes his patients and engages them as partners. I've been with him for all my life, and I recommend him to all of my family and friends.

October 26th, 2012
he sucks

May 19th, 2012
Oak
He was assigned my Physician at Annapolis hospital. I was there for 5 days and this Doc never bothered to show up. Second day I had to call his PA to find out if they had a clue on what was going on with me. She didn't know much but kind of repeated the questions and answers exchanged with the infection specialist. Second day she stops me on my way to get the ultrasound done and starts asking me questions in front of everyone. Well, hellooooo? Where is my privacy? Fourth and fifth day Dr Gill came in to fill in for "my physician." He was in the same limbo on day four as the PA was on day 2. All I want to say is that he should not have picked up a new patient when he was not planning on visiting. Very disappointed.

December 21st, 2011
Horrible!!!
Doesnt care about the patients comfort level or his punctuality.