Learn more about Dr. Nabil Saba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Saba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Saba, FACP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Saba graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nabil F. Saba practice?
Dr. Nabil Saba practices Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Oncologists.