Learn more about Dr. Nabil Saba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Saba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saba
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Saba, FACP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Saba graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil F Saba FACP and MD is a male Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nabil F. Saba practice?
- Dr. Nabil Saba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nabil Saba practices Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Oncologists.