A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Sayegh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Sayegh, Urology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Sayegh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bladder Cancer
- General Urology
- bladder outlet obstruction
- kidney disease
- kidney stone
- penile injections
- penile prosthesis
- prostate cancer
- prostatic stent laser transurethral ablation
- transurethral microwave thermotherapy
- transurethral needle ablation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayegh graduated from Medical School;; Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sayegh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil J Sayegh MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nabil J. Sayegh practice?
- Dr. Nabil Sayegh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nabil Sayegh practices Urology near New City, NY.
See New City Urologists.