A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Sayegh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Sayegh, Urology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Sayegh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Prostheses
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayegh graduated from Medical School;; Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sayegh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil J Sayegh MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nabil J. Sayegh practice?
- Dr. Nabil Sayegh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nabil Sayegh practices Urology near New City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New City Urologists.