Dr. M Shabeeb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. M Shabeeb?

June 30th, 2016

Love love love Dr shabeeb!!!

May 11th, 2016

good doctor for general surgery

For cancer surgery, go to Northwestern Hospital .You only have one life to live.

March 14th, 2016

He is the most loveable guy. Generally concerned about you. I am sure the Lord has blessed him and his family always.

November 10th, 2015

Dental education analyst

Dr. Shabeeb was recommended to me by an endocrinologist for potential thyroid removal. He spent 45 minutes with my husband and me, discussing in detail the surgery he would perform. What doctor spends 45 minutes with a patient? The surgery went well, with no post-op problems. I later discovered he performed a surgery on a friend of mine; she too, spoke highly of him. I have recommended him to other friends.

September 19th, 2015

Wonderful

Absolutely love him. He is a great surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner.

June 21st, 2015

time to retire

treated my father for colon cancer . he had to wear a bag the rest of his life. then community hospital over radiated my fathers abdomen area causing numerous problems later in his life . took him to northwestern to the best urologist james kozlowski he added 8 years to my dads life . the urologists in this area are a joke . then in the end my dad had another tumor on his colon shabeeb operated again (mistake) he wound up with a fistula and they shabeeb and his buddies did NOTHING TO HELP back to northwestern but it was too late . that is why I have all of my medical care at northwestern . any doctor in NWI is a joke

February 16th, 2015

Wonderful Surgeon

Just met this surgeon. He is a very kind and caring man. I have heard nothing but wonderful things from everyone I have mentioned his name to. I have every confidence I will be in excellent hands as I undergo surgery.

December 4th, 2013

I have one word "SUPERB". His bed side manners was excellent. And the nurses swear by him at Community Hospital.

February 13th, 2013

Awesome doctor

Dr. Shabeeb is the best doctor I have ever been to. I had been through 5 doctors with my problem and Dr. Shabeeb fixed it through surgery. He has a great bedside manner and will spend as much time with as is necessary. Love this guy.

November 26th, 2012

Satisfied.

Excellent doctor. Very kind and sympathetic. His experience and years in the field are testimony to his skill and professionalism. Couldn't be more satisfied.

March 21st, 2012

Emergency Ssurgery

Emergency Hernia repair on a Sunday. Dr. Shabeeb was called and ready quickly. Without his skill, follow up and caring, things would not have gone so well. I am convinced of that.He was keeping long hours yet checked on me every day. I am indebted.

April 19th, 2011

Excellent

I got my gallblader removed 2 weeks ago. Dr used latest laparascopic tecnology-Very small insicions. Dr and staff were courteous and professional.