Learn more about Dr. Nabil Srouji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Srouji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srouji
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Srouji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Srouji, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Srouji graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Srouji has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil Elias Srouji MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nabil E. Srouji practice?
- Dr. Nabil Srouji has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabil Srouji practices Ophthalmology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Ophthalmologists.