A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Sultani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Sultani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sultani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Sultani, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sultani graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sultani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil Sultani MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nabil Sultani practice?
- Dr. Nabil Sultani has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabil Sultani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Gastroenterologists.