A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Sultani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Sultani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sultani
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sultani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Sultani, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sultani graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sultani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil Sultani MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nabil Sultani practice?
- Dr. Nabil Sultani has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabil Sultani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Gastroenterologists.