A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Tariq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Tariq is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Tariq, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tariq graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Tariq has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil Tariq BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Nabil Tariq practice?
- Dr. Nabil Tariq has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nabil Tariq practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Ellyn, IL and Winfield, IL.
See Houston Surgeons.