Learn more about Dr. Nabil Tariq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Tariq is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tariq
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tariq Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Tariq, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tariq graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tariq has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil Tariq BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Nabil Tariq practice?
- Dr. Nabil Tariq has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabil Tariq practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.