Learn more about Dr. Nabil Tariq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Tariq is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tariq
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tariq Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Tariq, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tariq graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tariq has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil Tariq BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Nabil Tariq practice?
- Dr. Nabil Tariq has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabil Tariq practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.