The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nabil Tariq
Dr. Nabil Tariq, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Tariq is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center, Central Dupage Hospital Association and Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital. Dr. Tariq has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nabil Tariq has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Nabil Tariq is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Hemangshu Podder
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi30
Dr. Danielle Antosh
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Tam Huynh
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi27