A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Toubia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Toubia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Toubia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Toubia graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu). He has 5 awards.
Dr. Toubia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Roger Williams Hospital
- Roger Williams Gen.Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil Toubia MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nabil Toubia practice?
- Dr. Nabil Toubia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nabil Toubia practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: North Smithfield, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Gastroenterologists.