inactive

July 27th, 2016
he is the best doctor.

January 21st, 2015
Best of the Best
Doctor Z was my doctor for over 10 years. I was sad when he left but now that he is back, I hope he will continue his wonderful work.

April 12th, 2014
Worst experience of my life!
I saw this man as my OB for my first child and everything was fine. When it came to my second child during the final days of my pregnancy he dropped the ball. To make a long story short, he failed to identify that my child was in trouble and refused to keep me overnight at the hospital for observation. My child was stillborn. Never went back to see him again!

January 28th, 2012
Thank god he left!!!!!

July 23rd, 2009
I guess everyone has different views of Dr. Z
I think he is an incredible doctor, but his staff leave something to be desired... I almost left because of the turnover and the horrible nurse practitioner, Cory Fink, that used to work in his office (that contradicted everything he said), but then she left and I've had nothing but positive experiences since. I do not see Dr. Z for general practice, only OBGYN, so I can't relate to the sick visits thing, but I will say that he always asks about other health problems that I'm having and offers advice (which has genuinely been very good-- some even better than my neurologists in regards to a neurological problem that I've been having). I greatly recommend him but don't say I didn't warn you about his staff...

July 21st, 2009
I have been with Dr.Z for 7 years
I must admit, he has gone down over the years in quality. I started with him several years ago. He was a lot more attentive and caring as a doctor then. In the past few years I have seen many different faces on his team. All his office staff have changed except three or four. You wait at least a half hour ( sometimes up to 40 minutes) just to get into the private room. You will expect to wait there at least another twenty minutes. When your sick, he expects to see you- even to refill a med, or get you a similar but different brand(same aliment). He will make you return even if you saw him two days prior! I believe it is so he can bill another office visit. I have questioned him on this, and he has said it is because of insurance practices. I do not feel he is being upfront with that answer. When I was first with Dr.Z, I lived in that area. I now live in East Bay so it is a highway trip(about 20 minutes one way) to see him. So for "sick "visits, it is painful. He will never call you if you need to speak to him over the phone about your medical history or have a quick question for him. He will have a NP call you or an office manager. I find that VERY unprofessional and not to mention slightly cold.I also remember being charged for a canceled appointment, when I rescheduled. Some of his staff are very poorly trained. Once, I heard two people belly aching about working with the doctor- very unprofessional.Recently a tech took my Blood Pressure, and when I asked what the bottom number meant, she did not know! I find the wait, unforgiving. He isn;t even that busy really. He once had a NP that was horrible she did not last long.Currently there are two new NP;s there. One is Fatima and the other is Laura. I am impressed with both of these women. They are caring, knowledgeable and enter the room promptly and seem genuine.I am not sure if that will make up for the absenteeism of Dr.Z but I think they do a really good job of being authentic and knowledgeable.I would suggest giving these NP's a try, but Dr.Z has changed quite a bit in both his approach to him patients and his effectiveness as a caring- Authentic and Knowledgeable Doctor. I would not go out of your way to be seen by him. I sympathize with the patients are treated like cattle comment another reviewer posted. Sad but true, I believe he is in this at this point, strictly for the money.

July 16th, 2009
poor bedside manners and rude office staff
Treats patients like cattle and is really only in it for the $$$$ Also, more interested in his vacation time than patient overall well being. Should have never went back to him after the 1st child but guess I didn't learn my lesson. Had 2 horrible experiences.

April 29th, 2009
Dr. Zahreddine is extremely polite and caring during all visits. Is great at his job and is great remembering personal stories/events you've told him in prior visits