A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Zaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Zaki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Zaki, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaki graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Zaki has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil Zaki MD is a male Nephrologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nabil Zaki practice?
- Dr. Nabil Zaki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nabil Zaki practices Nephrology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Nephrologists.